Population Of Trois-Rivieres 2017
Trois-Rivières is a city situated in the Mauricie authoritative locale of Quebec in Canada. The city is part of the densely populated Quebec City–Windsor Corridor and is around somewhere between Montreal and Quebec City. Trois-Rivières is the monetary and cultural center of the Mauricie district. The settlement was established on July 4, 1634.
The city’s name, which means three waterways in French, is named for the way that the Saint-Maurice River, which is partitioned by two little islands at the stream’s opening, has three mouths at the Saint Lawrence River. Just like the name of the city, it is a beautiful place to visit with your friends and family.
POPULATION OF TROIS-RIVIERES IN 2017:
The number of inhabitants in the city was 131, 338 in the 2011 enumeration. It has always had a lesser population as compared to other places in the country.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Trois-Rivières in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 – 135,344
- 2013 – 137,110
- 2014 – 140,092
- 2015 – 142,249
- 2016 – 145,271
Taking a look at the population of Trois-Rivières from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 9927 in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 1985. Hence, the population of Trois-Rivières in 2017 is forecasted to be 145,271 + 1985 = 147,256. So, the population of Trois-Rivières in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 147,256.
Trois-Rivières Population 2017 – 147,256(Estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF TROIS-RIVIERES:
Preceding amalgamation in 2001, the city of Trois-Rivières was divided among six regions. The biggest noticeable minority in Trois-Rivières are Blacks (2.2%) and Asians (1.4%). The main religion followed in the city is Christianity and Catholics include 93% and few of them are Protestants. As far as age structure, kids lesser than 14 comprise of 16%, 15-60 of around 68% and those with no religion comprises of 4%.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF TROIS-RIVIERES:
The city has a population density of 145.8 persons per square kilometer. Population of the city was 8 884 people in 2007, 8 730 occupants in 1999, 8 556 occupants in 1990, 8 094 occupants in 1982. On the off chance that you see plainly, the population growth has been quite moderate and the number of individuals living in the city increments at a moderate rate every year.
This populace Census of Trois-Rivières was made without copied information, which implies that each Trois-Rivières inhabitant that have binds to another district is numbered once for the two regions.
FACTS ABOUT TROIS-RIVIERES:
- The city has the FestiVoix de Trois-Rivières, a 10-day summer music celebration which draws in overabundance of 300,000 guests every year.
- The city is formally the Poetry Capital of Quebec and various plaques showing beautiful verses are introduced all through the focal point of the city and its International Festival of Poetry (held every year in the principal week of October) honors this title.
- The city’s principle avenue is Boulevard des Forges, a zone a few squares in length in the heart of the Old Town made out of exceptionally old structures. It has an incredible assortment of bistros, eateries, clubs, bars, and shops. In the hot months, the zone is routinely shut to vehicular activity to suit different celebrations and occasions, transforming the downtown center into a shopping center.
- It was the World capital of the paper industry in the twentieth century.
- Trois-Rivières was alluded to in English as Three Rivers.