Population Of Vaughan 2017
Vaughan is a city situated in Ontario, Canada. It is inside the region of York, only north of Toronto. Vaughan was the quickest developing region in Canada somewhere around 1996 and 2006, accomplishing a population growth rate of 80.2% as indicated by Statistics Canada, which resulted in having multiplied in population since 1991. It is the fifth-biggest city in the Greater Toronto Area and the seventeenth biggest city in Canada. The principal European to go through Vaughan was the French traveler Étienne Brûlé, who navigated the Humber Trail in 1615.
There are six noteworthy communities that make up the city. They are normally seen today to reach out to areas ways past their original destinations that incorporate lesser-known groups in turn.
POPULATION OF VAUGHAN IN 2017:
Vaughan is one of southern Ontario’s quickest growing urban cities. As indicated by Statistics Canada, the populace grew 20.7 percent from the year 2006 to 2011.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Vaughan in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 – 291,303
- 2013 – 301,649
- 2014 – 312,976
- 2015 – 319,893
- 2016 – 334,295
Taking a look at the population of Vaughan from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 43,590 in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 8718. Hence, the population of Vaughan in 2017 is forecasted to be 334,295 + 8718 = 343,013. So, the population of Vaughan in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 343,013.
Vaughan Population 2017 – 343,013(Estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF VAUGHAN:
Vaughan is known as having a portion of the most astounding groupings of southern Europeans (remarkably Italians), Eastern Europeans (primarily Russians) and Jewish individuals in Ontario, while the individuals who are of British or Irish shape up a smaller number than in numerous other southern Ontario cities. Minorities consist of 26.6% of the population. Vaughan has a smaller number however growing Indian, Pakistani, Jamaican and Chinese population. Inhabitants of Vaughan are genuinely religious; the city has a lesser number of non-affiliates in the city.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF VAUGHAN:
The city has a population density of 1,054.0 persons per square kilometer. The city was the quickest developing municipality in Canada somewhere around 1996 and 2006, accomplishing a population growth rate of 80.2% as per Statistics Canada. It is one of southern Ontario’s quickest developing urban cities. As indicated by Statistics Canada, the population out here grew by around 20.7% from 2006 to 2011. It has one of the most astounding population growth rates in Canada and the number just keeps increasing. The city is also helped the migration of foreign national into Vaughan and that has considerably helped in a great way.
FACTS ABOUT VAUGHAN:
- In spite of the hardships of pioneer life, pilgrims came to Vaughan in extensive numbers. The population developed from 19 men, 5 ladies and 30 kids in 1800 to around 4,300 in 1840. The principal individuals to arrive here were mostly Pennsylvania Germans, with a smaller number of families from English descent and a bunch of French Royalists being represented.
- Vaughan is the biggest city in Canada without a hospital inside its city limits.
- It is the fifth-biggest city in the Greater Toronto Area and the seventeenth biggest city in Canada.
- Vaughan City Council has around 9 members: The mayor, 5 local council members and 3 regional council members. The mayor is the head of Vaughan council and a representative on the council of York Region.
- Vaughan is the primary municipality in Ontario to have a Youth City Councilor.
Now find the latest population of Vaughan in 2019 here